The Cash Office Manager- Service is responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues and payment of obligations in the service department.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Completes all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.)
- Prepares cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances
- Receives incoming wire transfers and processes outgoing wire transfers. Posts wires
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred
- Requires 5-8 years experience in Finance or Accounting, with a strong background in Treasury
- Designation as a certified Cash Manager or Certified Treasury Professional would be a plus
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of internal and external constituencies
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.